1. Quit smoking.
2. Join a gym and go at least 3 times a week.
3. Draw up a vision board of your years goals and visualize.
4. Quit coffee.
5. Stop streaming porn on the internet (deleting your search history doesn’t count).
6. Join a yoga class.
7. Open a savings account.
8. Volunteer (for anything).
9. Go to Church, Synagogue, Mosque, Temple, whatever…
10. Give to; don’t take from your parents.
11. Practice mindfulness.
12. Finally clear out your inbox.
13. Don’t talk badly about others behind their backs.
14. Stop making phone calls on the toilet.
15. Stop judging people on their footwear.
16. Be a real person.
17. Download Rosetta Stone and learn French.
18. Read a book rather than loiter on Facebook.
19. READ A BOOK.
20. Reread this list on the last Sunday of every month.
21. Dare to dance naked in the kitchen to ABBA. Twerking to Miley Cyrus could work too.
22. Bake more.
23. Eat less Del Taco.
24. Reread The Power of Now.
25. “Follow your bliss”. [tc-mark]